Attack on Titan - Wings of Freedom

agosto 29, 2016

This anime can be very dark but everyone who has watched probably already imagined themselves in there. Better than watching is actually fighting, but in reality we don't get hurt nor die (because of Titans... yet.), thankfully. Eheh
I already have the game in my PC but the only problem is that I don't have my controller yet and using the keyboard can be very confusing and difficult. I've played One Piece with the keyboard but compared to AOT it's way more easier. Although I've played probably around 5 minutes and it was the tutorial and I already love the game. Other than that I haven't watch the game at all.



I will post something about the game once I get to actually play it, even though this is not One Piece related, anime is anime and I'll definitely talk about it. 
Short post but there isn't actually that much I can talk about it. I hope you guys enjoy it or if you already played, hope you enjoyed it because believe I will. 

This is @heartmugiwarapirates from instagram

Images from google

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Hope you enjoyed my Blog!