How I react to One Piece weekly episodes

julho 05, 2017

Welcome to another post! 
Yes, as you read in the title I'm going to show you how i react to One Piece's weekly episode. 




     1. I calmly see that a episode was uploaded.


    2. I open the episode and, right before the intro even starts, I'm already crying and laughing at the same time. (no, I'm not crazy...)


    3. I take a deep breath and just start watching.



    4. Me the whole episode


    5. Whenever I see Zoro or Sanji. 



    6. When they get into trouble I feel like I am in trouble as well. 


    7. When some lame character appears. 


    Well... 
    In the end, I guess I'm just Bartolomeo...
    And it makes sense, since he is the spitting image of one piece fans.


    I think this is just half of how I really react when an episode comes out, but let's be honest here in every single episode I have different emotions towards it. I think I'll just make a react post - similar to this one - for each episode. I'll try my best to describe my feelings through one piece gifs. Thank you so much for reading and hopefully you'll relate to this.
    See you in the next post! 


    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Translate

    Hope you enjoyed my Blog!