One Piece - 755

setembro 05, 2016

Warning: This episode contains spoilers.

"Garchu! The Straw Hats Reunite!"

Welcome, welcome! Another Sunday, another episode of our beloved anime ONE PIECE! I know it's not Sunday anymore, but I tend to post one day or two after the episode so I can avoid the readers (what readers, lol) from the spoilers. 
At last!! The reunion of the Mugiwara crew! Although I'm not reading the manga, not yet but almost, I already know what is going to happen in the next episodes. TUMBLR, this is all your fault! Sadly I always find the spoilers were I least expect. 
For your information, I skip an episode because I won't talk about them all only about those who I think it's really important. To me, this one it was. 

Carrot

We still know few about the Mink Tribe but I already love the main characters. Carrot (what an original name for a rabbit, the oddest is that my best friend used to have one with the same name...) belongs to the Warrior Beast Tribe and was with Wanda when she had her first appearance. About her physical aspects, she has white fur, blond hair and cute giant brown eyes. When I was on the internet searching for information about her, apparently one of the most researches is trying to know If she'll be the next Mugiwara. Since this post is more directly to people who is  following the anime and not the manga, I'm sorry but it was just some supposes (I guess) I found in the google.  


Wanda
Certainly, One Piece isn't One Piece if the characters hadn't had a bad past. 
This guy named Jack, who Wanda acclaims he was in Dressrosa by the same time as Luffy when he defeated DonFlamingo, apparently is the reason that many bad things happened. In the previous episode (754), she made the rest of the crew believe that somehow Nami, Sanji, Chopper and Brook were dead. Allegedly wasn't true, but something did happen to Sanji. I do know what's going on but I will not post today. 
Good luck Kanjuro and Kin'emon

What about Kanjuro and Kin'emon? Where are they? Still climbing the damn Zou. They fall once already and seems like their 2nd tempt is not going that well. I think Kanjuro could draw some kind of bird, at least something with wings, I bet they would get even faster. 
It's okay though, the Neko he draw it's really (*Robin's voice*) KAWAII. 
  
Bepo



I'm so happy that finally Heart Pirates' crew are meeting again with the "boss", Law. I want to see more interaction between Law and Bepo.




When Chopper and Nami showed up my heart felt so warm to see them again. Dressrosa arc was really awesome, but when it's the whole crew together I think it's better. Nami's beauty is something out of this world. Robin will always be my favorite but every time I see Nami, her beauty stands out. 
When Chopper was calling her, all I could notice was that she kept saying "Luffy" while Chopper said "Minna" and I got to think that she was only missing him. Still I get it why she only said that.    
"Sanji is..."

Their hug was the most adorable thing in this episode but sadly it ended with Nami crying and saying the words "Sanji is...". This leads to people thinking that Sanji was the only one who got really hurt or even dead. 
I can not wait to the next episode, I'm so excited and nervous to see what happened to our beloved Sanji. Whatever happened, we don't have to worry because we have Luffy and he will not let us down. 


With nothing left to talk about, I'll leave below a few pictures taken from the episode. See you in the next post and thank you for reading. 

Album: 


Luffy after almost drowning. 

Nami sleeping on top of Yomo.

Robin 
Usopp scared as usual.

Carrot, Luffy and Wanda.

Zoro.

Chopper calling Nami.

Cute tanuki. 
Franky enjoys seeing Luffy being licked. 

SUPER!

Reunion: Part 1.

Reunion: Part 2. 
Reunion: Part 3.
Reunion: Part 4.

Reunion: Part 5.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Hope you enjoyed my Blog!