Pokemon Go

setembro 19, 2016

I'm always late when it comes to post, although it's already written I still need to be sure if the information is correct and if there's no errors. 




Pokemon Go has gone viral since the first day it was released on Play Store. Everyone, either a kid, teen or adult, has it on their phone.


Even though it got viral, where I live there are a lot of 'negative' opinions about the game, but what I've noticed is that most of them are people who can't actually get the game on their phone. I agree that not everyone will like the game, but at least don't criticize without knowing what you're talking about. They just entitled it as stupid without first making a constructive opinion about it.

I remember the first time the game was available for everyone with an android or Iphone and I was in the street and I noticed everyone got totally insane with the game. They would be staring at their phones for hours and for a moment I got scared of this kind of society, we looked like zombies. But I think things got better, are more calm now.
Even though at the begging I got scared, I think Pokemon go is a really entertaining game and people tend to go out more and talk to others, socializing.
I've noticed that most comments are about how badly teens got isolated and that they were in dangerous while playing the game, which I don't agree. It's only dangerous if you're not being careful, it's a game but you're still in real life. I'm aware of that, I do not enter private properties nor cross the street without attention. I'm always careful, I know my limits. We can not blame the game for people's actions. If you are not being careful it's entirely your fault, but that's just my opinion.
About the update, this one is my favorite so far, you can walk with your buddy, chosen by you,and every 3 km you get a candy. It's so far the most useful update.
It's all I have to say, I can make more post about Pokemon, maybe about the Pokemon's I got and something like that.
Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it. Bye!



THIS IS @HEARTMUGIWARAPIRATES FROM INSTAGRAM
Images from google






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Hope you enjoyed my Blog!