Iberanime opo 2016

outubro 09, 2016


What is Iberanime?

It's a whole event dedicated mainly to anime and manga. There you can buy merch, eat typical japan foods and have all types of fun.
 Here in Portugal, the main event is Iberanime that is made twice - Lisbon in April and Oporto in October-  per year and it started in 2010.
Besides anime and manga, you can still enjoy "being" in Japan. By that I mean, they brought the whole experience to you. Food, jojutsu, Kendo, learning Japanese and how to draw the words (shôdo) and also how to make origami.  
Beside that we also got the opportunity to have a autograph session with some famous youtubers: Feromonas and Tiagovski. Two highly known youtubers here in Portugal. Leaving their channels bellow, just click the pictures!


                             




Since I only went on Saturday, I decided to cosplay one of my favorite characters of One Piece. Trafalgar Law. 
Trafalgar D. Water Law, commonly known as Trafalgar Law or Trao-guy - as Luffy and his crew calls him - or even, he can highly be known and fear as "Surgeon of death". He is captain and doctor of the Heart Pirates, pirate crew from North Blue. He is considered one of the twelve pirates who are mencioned as the "Worst Generation". He used to be one of the "Shichibukai" during the timeskip but after the alliance with the Straw Hat Pirates he could no longer be in that position. Luffy helped him bring down his enemy, Donquixote DoFlamingo. His bounty increased from Beli200,000,000 to Beli440,000,000. After getting the alliance with Luffy it highly changed to Beli500,000,000.
I felt like my cosplay was not completed. I only could draw on my right arm and since I'm left handed I couldn't tattoo my other arm. Besides that, I think I did a good job by cosplaying Law. 
The thing I'm proud of is my sword! Everybody kept asking me where did I bought it. Actually, it's hand-made by my dad. The t-shirt I just bought one and stamped it. The jeans I already had ones so I just bought textile paint and draw on them. About the hat, was bought last year in ComicCon for a really good price.   

                                               
It was a really funny day, unfortunately I did not took many photos, since I was cosplaying I did not have my camera with me. I leave here also what I bought.
I hope I do repeat this experience next year, with greater cosplays. 
The next event I'm attending is ComicCon, which I'll go for the whole 4 days! I'm so excited. Hopefully I will cosplay every single day. 













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Hope you enjoyed my Blog!