Fan art #1

outubro 12, 2016

I have talented followers!


One day I decided to ask my followers to send me their fan art related to One Piece. I did not expected to receive so many of them. The main objective was to make people participate more and make them  interact with me and with others. I can say it was successful.
My page gets new followers and likes everyday, so the likes that you see in the pictures probably can't match with the reality in Instagram (but you can always go there and check it out, you will not be disappointed).
The following pictures are organized from the top likes to the lowest so far... Also, the "@" I'm using are users from Instagram. 
Attention, please! This is not rated from good to bad, only posting them by the amount of likes that it got which was decided by my followers. All draws are awesome and any fan art of One Piece is welcome! This is just half of the draws I have - I guess - and more draws are coming! If you want to check out more, they are available on Instagram @heartmugiwarapirates


This draw belongs to: @nickpesic1996 



This draw belongs to: @zori36



This draw belongs to: @zori36 



This draw belongs to: @bethchadwick12



This draw belongs to: @awkwardrainbow_



This draw belongs to: @michael_khatar



This draw belongs to: @sr_del_rey



This draw belongs to: @harelinbar



This draw belongs to: @michael_khatar



This draw belongs to: @hiken_no_ace_ (recently: @leo_flamez)


Everybody will have the opportunity to see their draws on my account and also here! 
This is post #1 and don't worry, it will go on...

This is @heartmugiwarapirates from instagram
All draws are identified by their owner, I did not steal them. I have their consent to post it. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Hope you enjoyed my Blog!