Guess who's coming to ComicCon Portugal

novembro 24, 2016

It is been a few weeks without writing a single post. It's not that I don't want to do it; after all, I love this blog. I just don't have to time for it. 


College keeps me busy and I really need good grades in order to have a good future, with a lot of One Piece action figures... That's how I plan to spent my money. My mom should be proud of me. 

Comic Con is in 13 days! Countdown has started plus, I couldn't be more excited! 
The closer that it gets, the admins of the page (Comic Con Portugal) keeps telling who will be attending the event. 
Between many guests, I will be talking about the ones I'm really happy with their attendance. The three top so far are: Cobie Smulders, Kevin Sussman and Rila Fukushima. 


Cobie Smulders


The first person I'll be talking about it's her. Probably the first time I've seen her was in the show How I Met Your Mother. It was beyond my beliefs that she was coming to Portugal to attend to the biggest and awesome event we have in Oporto - in my opinion. 
She is known as Robin Scherbatsky and, even though she has interpreted many other roles, this one was the most remarkable for me. 
 In my opinion, at the end of the show she shouldn't have stayed with Ted even though, I understand why it ended like that. I really like to see her with Barney.
Besides the funny moment that she was Robin Sparkles, one of the funniest moments was when she became a drinking game. Remember the "but...hum" drinking game? Of course you do. 
I can't wait to see her live and hopefully to talk to her. Really want a photograph but an signature can do as well. 


Kevin Sussman


Like me, you may know him from The Big Bang Theory. The character name is Stuart and it makes me sad the lifestyle he has. He always tries to fit in the group, but they just don't want him near. I actually tend to be sad every time I see Stuart in the show. Although he gets forgotten by everyone, he is really important: he owns the Comic Books Store. 

I'm excited to met him in person and see if he has similarities to the character or not (that's my thing, to see how similar they are/act with the their character ).



Rila Fukushima 

There isn't that much for me to say about her. Although in the image says that she is in the Ghost In The Shell show, I know her from Arrow. I liked her performance there and I really need to explore more about her and her work. 


This is it for now. I really want to post more yet I haven't been able to do it. Hopefully college goes well and gives me more opportunities to post assiduously.
Thank you if you read it, see you next time.  
Images from the original page Comic Con Portugal. 

This is @heartmugiwarapirates from instagram 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Hope you enjoyed my Blog!